Monday, March 30, 2020

" Keep On Trunkin"

So I know earlier in the process of creating the film opening I made a blog post about what font I wanted to do. However, my team members found some really cool font ideas recently and we changed our opinion. The fonts are all very similar but they are still slightly different and we wanted to choose one that we all agreed with and one that fits well with the time period and the overall vibe we want to give off in our film opening. These are some of the fonts we were planning on using:



All of our font options are very 70's and it was very hard for us to pick one since they are all pretty much similar and are all very appealing to the audience. The name of the font we decided to use is called "Keep on Trunkin". The process of choosing this font was a lot longer than I thought. We put a lot of thought into what font we chose as we explored hundreds of different websites and finally came across our ideal font.

No comments:

Post a Comment