Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Title

Okay this is stressing me out. I feel like this is the most important part of the whole thing like it's THE TITLE.  The worst part is that every time I think of a good one, I look it up and it ALREADY EXISTS LIKE ?????????  I don't even know. Like either I have a very basic mind set and all of my title ideas are just BASIC or there's gonna be a movie or a show for every title I think of no matter what. I want something that has to do with an outcast. Since the main character feels like an outsider because of her sexuality I want to do something like that orrrrr something relating to the time period.  I want the main character to feel like she is going to be unaccepted if she comes out to the world because of the time period and I want the title to tell that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment