Thursday, March 19, 2020

corona crisis :/

News

Bad News

I always like to start off with the bad news that way we can end on a more positive note when I say the good(ish) new at the end. ANYWAYS, there's a huge virus going around called the Corona Virus and it's honestly really annoying. Apart from making me more antisocial than I already am, its making me feel like this project isn't going to be as good as I thought it would be. Every time I write on my blog and talk to my group about our film, I get really excited about it and the closer we got the more excited I got about filming and finally putting everything together. HOWEVER, since it's a deadly virus none of our parents are letting us leave our houses and therefore, we can't really do much. At this point in our process, we pretty much have everything ready to film. We have our camera, our costume design, our props, our place to film, our actors and actresses, etc. Apart from the project I hope everyone is safe and is washing their hands 637829 times a day ( or maybe i'm just extra).

Good News

Quarantine Queen.

I am really thankful for Mrs. Stocklosa (my aice media teacher) because she's one of the only teachers that have reached out to me and actually tried to help us with our project. I wasn't at home when she had the the video chat conference, but my group members updated me on some information that made me a lot less stressed. Apparently the due date for our project has been extended. Now we are going to have time to film and edit our film opening the way we wanted it to come our. The part I was most worried about was the locker seen. This was the second part of our film opening and we have to film it in the locker room in our school. However, since the school is closed at the moment due to the world crisis because of the deadly virus, we are gonna have to wait for it to reopen for us to film it. Lucky for us we are going to get the chance to do it if the school reopens before the due date. If not we will have to change the second half of our film opening very last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment