Thursday, March 26, 2020

I found a cool app

Boredom HIT

So over this really long boring spring break I haven't been able to go anywhere and I haven't seen the light of day in weeks. I don't think I've ever experienced anything this weird in my life it honestly feels like I'm living in a movie (no pun intended). ANYWAY, since I've been so bored i have been doing different random things I've always wanted to do but I never had time for everyday. Even though I go to sleep at 3 am and wake up at 1 pm I always find something to do in that time period. Yesterday, I woke up and I started looking through my Snapchat memories and I thought to myself, "ooo maybe I can combine a bunch of videos from my memories and make one big video with a cool song in the background" SO I DID and it came out really cool. On top of that, I found this app called Prequel that let's you import your own pictures or videos from your camera roll and you can put vintage filters and effects on them and make them look like they're from the 70's when really they're not (sadly). Besides making like 5 other videos with different background music, I also thought "hmm maybe we can import our film opening to this app to give it a more 70's feel without overdoing it. The app has a variety of filters to choose from and you can also make all the adjustments you want so I want to choose one that has a purpleish hue just to give it that vibe. We don't necessarily have to do this but when we have all of our video put together I think it would be cool if we see how it looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment