Thursday, March 5, 2020

THE OFFICIAL STORYBOARD (hopefully)

I hope that whoever's reading my blogs is a very patient human being. I have changed my storyboard approximately 53782 times. I am really hoping that this is the last blog post where I go on a mini rant about how indecisive my group is because I really like the ideas we came up with today and how we combined them on our storyboard. I apologize in advance for my questionable drawing skills. Sorry, I am not Picasso, but I hope you get the idea.






We might still adjust some things but overall I think we have a very doable film opening and we have a lot of cool mis en scene, editing, and camera shots throughout the whole film opening. I know a lot of the other students can't relate but I'm getting excited cause now I feel like we were able to gather our ideas better and I think if we go through with all of them it will come out looking really good. I think our biggest struggle is going to be finding a typewriter for the beginning. I think we can find one in home goods or goodwill but I'm going to make a whole blog post for just the typewrite so I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment