Saturday, March 21, 2020

the new plan

I wish I could say I have a plan that i'm going to stick to no matter what but until the situation with the virus gets better I can't really say much or guarantee anything. However, the ideal plan is this:

While i'm stuck in my house doing nothing, all I can do and all I've really been doing is watching Netflix. Instead of watching just any Netflix movies i;m going to try to watch more coming of age ones to get more ideas on shots and costume design to see if we can perfect those things in our film opening as much as we can.
 
Booksmart

Apart from watching Netflix all day, I also want to see the previous AICE media AS level film openings to get more of an idea of what we want our film opening to look like and also to try to avoid making ours look like one that has already been made. Hopefully, by the middle of April we can already leave our houses to finally get together and film something. If we film the first part of our film, the bedroom scene, we will already have a lot done because that's the first half of our film and we can edit it while we wait for the school to reopen if it has not yet opened by that time to film the second half of our film opening. Ideally, we will be done with our entire film by the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment