Thursday, April 2, 2020

our production :)))

Throughout the process of the making this project, I went through roller coaster of emotions. At the beginning, I was very nervous but also excited of course. I always felt like we had no time to do anything even though we had plenty. Once we came up with the perfect story board, I was so so happy with it and all of our ideas were doable. Unfortunately, life got in the way of this and we had to work around it in order to be successful. While I am in quarantine, writing on this blog on a weekly basis, I got so worried because there was just so many changes to our project and I felt like we were never going to get it done. Being in quarantine made this process a lot more challenging than it should have been. Luckily, half of our film opening was already intended to be filmed in a bedroom so there was no problems with that and there was no changes that had to be made. However, the second half of our film opening was supposed to take place in the school locker room. We had to work around this because schools are closed of course and we were not sure of when they would reopen and we couldn't risk this.  Irene had already made all of the band posters we wanted to use and Sydney was able to get the teleprompter to her so she had all of the necessary props. Luckily, her sister was there to help her film since all three of our parents were not letting us step foot outside of our houses. Irene was able to create all of the clips very similar to our storyboard. She also decided that she could edit it as she made it which also helped because she multi-tasked. I am so glad we were able to get everything to her in time for her to film the video in her room. However, I wish I could've been there to help more with the making of it and help perfect it. Since it is only a total of two minutes I will reveal a small clip for you all very soon so you can get a glimpse of what we have coming. Overall, I am very proud of my team for working around this problem and being able to continue with our progress by overcoming these obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment