Friday, April 10, 2020

project reflection



My overall opinion on this experience:

I like to call this an experience rather than referring to it as an assignment. To be completely honest, at the start of this process I was dreading this project and I thought it was going to be very challenging and draining. As I progressed through the whole thing with my group members I came to the realization that I was really enjoying it overall. Once we had our storyboard planned out and we had the plot of the story, we all had a collection of ideas rush into our heads. When we got together to share those ideas we were able to come to an agreement on what we wanted to do for our film opening. I caught myself going on my blog after school and perfecting my blogs and adding things because I enjoyed reflecting on my progress so much. Even if I felt stressed about some things I was able to rant to my blog about it and it was a healthy and productive way of not only expressing myself, but also of improving my project. I think that the most helpful part of this process was when we got into groups of about 5 people from different groups and we were able to get feedback from other people about our project ideas before we filmed. This was very helpful and it also gave me ideas on things to research about such as the controversy on the LQBTQ community in the 70s. I found that the most stressful part of this was when all of us had to stay in our houses and we couldn't do a lot of our original plans. I am very thankful for my team members and their motivation to try to keep our ideas the same and work our way around the obstacles we were put through. I wish I was there to help film the project. Overall, I am very happy with our final piece and I hope everyone enjoys watching it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment