Saturday, April 4, 2020

our final storyboard

Before I reveal any part of our final production I want to share with you guys our FINAL FINAL FINAL storyboard and script so you can get an idea of what it will look like at the end. 

Although these two things were changed a couple thousand times, I am happy to say that this is the final one. In my opinion, storyboards and scripts are two of the most important components of making a good film opening and a good film in general. I think we did a good job at planning our film opening. The reason we had to make all of these last minute changes was due to the corona situation and not being able to meet up and film in certain locations. Although this project was not intended to be this difficult, I think that this obstacle has made me get a glimpse into what it's like to produce films in the real world. It's not everyday that something like this happens. However, I know that if I end up pursuing a career in media and I decide to produce I film I am going to experience a similar drawback and many more. This process has prepared me and has taught me how to make last minute changing. This shows that all you can do in a situation like this is be positive and make the most of it because no matter what problems we may be facing, there is almost always a way of working our way around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment